In order to reduce significant risk to yourself, and your family, it is imperative that your business insurance be done correctly and specific to your unique business. Some of our services include:
- Helping you select the right beneficiary to avoid taxable shareholder benefits
- Customized plan to ensure creditor protection
- Creating a shareholders agreement to protect your business
- Ensuring the shareholders agreement accurately reflects the insurance strategy implemented
- Creating liquidity for shareholders and family
- Leveraging the insurance policy to create a tax-free income in retirement
- Protecting children from taxes when inheriting the business unexpectedly
- Protecting the business owner(s) and executive team with top-ups on critical illness and disability insurance
- Helping clients decide on corporate-owned insurance and how it should be structured
- Magnifying charitable donations
We have significant experience with these and other services that we tailor to our clients’ specific needs to ensure they are protected and saving money.
Did you know that 9 out of 10 family businesses do not have correct business insurance in place to protect themselves and their families?
Due to unforeseen circumstances, a family business could unexpectedly fall to the children. Subsequently, a business valued at $5m would require tax payment of approximately $2m within a year – a possibly insurmountable burden for the children that would inherit the business. This major risk can be easily mitigated with the proper business insurance, something that Fischer Financial Services builds into every plan.
Learn more by reading our articles posted on the Link Between: https://fischerfinancial.thelinkbetween.ca/
Investing in your family’s future is one of the best gifts you can give.
We offer custom compiled insurance plans for people in order to ensure they and their families will be protected in case of injury, illness, or death.
Many people assume their employee benefit package includes enough insurance to cover them during tragic unforeseen circumstances, but typically the amounts are significantly less than what would be needed. The last thing you should have to worry about when dealing with an unfortunate time in your life is money. And while money will not fix the tragic situation, it will buy you the peace of mind you need to focus your energy on recovery.
We highly recommend evaluating your existing insurance coverage and carefully considering your insurance requirements.
Fisher Financial offers the following options:
- Universal and Whole Life
- Term Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Long-term Care
- Segregated Funds
|A free life insurance assessment is offered here: https://fischerfinancial.thelinkbetween.ca/insurance/needs-analysis||Take only a few minutes and get an idea of how much insurance you may need to protect your family until life expectancy.|
Our clients sleep well at night because they know their insurance will protect them when they need it.